Level 1 Leadership Training: The Rites of Passage Framework
with Dr Arne Rubinstein
The training is held over three days and is designed for anyone who wants to learn about Rites of Passage and begin their journey to develop and facilitate truly transformational programs. We believe that a Rite of Passage is a necessary part of a person’s development and our aim is to create masterful transformational facilitators that will help guide people and groups towards their best.
The training explains the model and methodology of the Rites of Passage Framework and the theory behind transformation, it supports you in adopting the mindset and confidence required to inspire and guide others as they transition from one stage of life to the next.
Our Leadership Training is commonly attended by teachers, outdoor educators, mentors, coaches, social workers, psychologists and parents and is run by Dr Arne Rubinstein, the Founder and CEO of The Rites of Passage Institute, and an expert on Rites of Passage and adolescent development. With over 25 years experience, over 200,000 people have experienced our programs in 15 countries around the world.
Our aim is for participants to:
- Learn the elements of a Rite of Passage
- Experience the elements of a Rite of Passage
- Learn about liminal space in transformational work
- Become more aware of where they could use a Rite of Passage beneficially in their work environment and have some time to begin designing them
- Connect and network with other participants personally and professionally
- Feel supported in their work and missions